Thursday, December 11, 2008

A PEEK INTO WHY I HOLD THEM SO DEAR..........

Late this afternoon our 12 yr old Thomas, who by the way is SO not the kid to sit inside and do anything while there is still sunlight, anyways... he drew a beautiful picture of our family enjoying the Christmas Holiday, I love the picture, I see it as reflection of some thoughts running through his mind.
Our 15 yr old walked into his friends house after school today and the 6 yr old sister came running up to him saying "Oh DJ your here, PLEASE say you ARE going to come watch me play basket ball today, You ARE going to come right DJ."
So after a phone call home he told beautiful little Angelina he would go along to her game. Today DJ made this little girl very happy. (Angelina loves DJ)
Our oldest child Sonny is in the business of keeping people safe from
harm every day.....
Our three sons, each in their own way, are VERY special people.
I love MY boy's BEYOND compare....MY Grandbabies to, of course.
I AM TRULY BLESSED TO BE THEIR MOTHER.

No comments: