Saturday, May 2, 2009

Where Have I Been.....

I dunno, here at home.
Looking after the boys and their friends.
Spent some needed time with my life long friend of 40 plus yrs, she is recovering from lung cancer surgery. Things are looking very good for her.
Lots going on here with the new addition of a sprinkler system, new planting of roses and such, sod soon to be down. Ugh, the dirt that gets tracked through the house is never ending.
Have a oven full of blue glass from a oven proof baking dish that EXPLODED and scared me big time. Wondering how will I ever get it all out, all those slivers oh geeze.
Hot tub is open and Tommy couldn't be happier, according to Tommy it relaxes him and he needs it after all his adventures during the day. (too cute)
DJ had friends over last night and tonight is Tommy's night for friends hanging out downstairs.
I am pretty sure he is having a sleep over, so that means we will be going to THE RED BOX and renting dvd's for $1.00 each night, gotta love that big red box in Stop & Shop. Oh yes and snacks too, since we will be in Stop & Shop, you know someones going to ask. =) =)
I am SO missing my family south of here, hoping to make plan's to spend family time soon.
My family living further south I am making plans to spend time with this summer.
That's it, all said & done.
Good Night, Peace Out.

1 comment:

sweetnika said...

are you in mass.... I guess I ought to read your profile. HA ha!
I just wondered because of Stop n Shop...
We lived near Boston for 3 months last year... and once before on different ADVENTURES :) fun memories...
great blog :)