Monday, September 21, 2009

Over & Over

I prayed for a job that wouldn't take me out of the home at night, that wouldn't brake my aching back. Something that would just fit right into our schedule.

Well in the last 2 wks not ONE but TWO such jobs landed right in my lap.

Thanks to My Dear Friend Roe, who knew there was a opening and threw my name into the hat.... On Monday and Fridays, I go to Miss Mella's pre school, from 7-9 am. And then I go back at 11:30 - 12:30 to help out with lunch.
I L - O - V - E it.

A few days later my husband received a call from a friend that needed someone to help out with his Mother. I go over to Murphy's, Monday Through Friday from 9-9:30 to 11-11:30.
I L - O - V - E it.

And on Monday & Friday's when I leave the pre school at 9:00, I have plenty of time to get to Murphy's and back to Miss Mella's for lunch.

Yes, it is a bit tough getting use to being out of the house,
dressed with hair & makeup done, kids situated and punching in a time clock before 7 AM.
Though, I am done with work and back home before 1 pm.
With a pay ck that is well worth it.
These 2 jobs are blessings and they are the perfect answer to my prayers.
Tied with a bow & Absolutely Heaven sent.

I am very grateful, very thankful and very very blessed.

No comments: