Monday, November 23, 2009

This Thanksgiving I am ....

*
thinking of my life past & present.

All I have to be thankful for.

Three wonderful healthy son's.

Two perfectly healthy beautiful Grandchildren, with another on the way.

One good man with a heart of gold for my husband.

A Mother in law who loves me and wants to be a part of our world.

One Daughter in law who is the perfect woman for my son,
she is absolutely an outstanding Wife & Mother, really what more could I ask.

My Poppa who has always loved me as if I were his own.

A Sister in law who loves us all and is a very special part of my son's lives.

The Brother who is always there for me and I for him, our bond is like no other.

My Girlfriend of more than 40 years who always has/had my back.

Three beautiful young girls who will always be a very special part of my life.

If your in my heart, I am sure you are aware of it as I always speak of my love.

This Thanksgiving I will be thanking God for all his has given me.

Thanking God for always showing me the way through.

This Thanksgiving I will be thanking God for where I am and for those in my life.

Thanking God for the many lessons I have learned along the way .

This Thanksgiving I will be thanking God for all the chances he has unconditionally given to me, there have been many.... some I even think I didn't deserve.

Thanking God for never giving up on me .

HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND MAY THIS WEEK BRING COMPLETE JOY YOUR WAY.*

1 comment:

sweetnika said...

What a glorious life you have to be thankful to God for !! Praise the Lord! I am thankful also for our little blogging friendship! :)