Monday, June 22, 2009

Yes I'm Jumpin' Back Into

the world of geriatric health care which has been a passion of mine for many years.
I called Albany this morning and they are sending out the application & forms I need to fill out & return to them along with the fee. Albany will then send me a list of dates & sites re certification exams will be given. If I am predicting correctly, I should be back into the world of health care within a month or so, depending on exam dates. I humbly ask to be remembered in your prayers, that the knowledge needed for the exam wont "escape me" during test taking time. Also that I will be able to find a position that wont break my back.....sounds funny maybe, but honestly I am serious.
The more I think about all of this, the more excited I become. I simply love working with the elderly. I adore them. I am Blessed with a way of "fitting in"to their world, understanding their worries and having something about me "they are able to relate & trust. This has held true no matter my age and I have been in this field for 30 yrs.

1 comment:

sweetnika said...

praying !!!!!!!!!
how thankful I am to know that great people like YOU work in this blessed field!
praying for you !