Sunday, June 14, 2009

It's time to share a few....o.k. maybe more than a few....

myself
2009


My first born, Sonny & his second born Baby Leah. 2007


Leah: All About Flower Power. 2008


Joshua & his Great Grandpa Rudy, 2008.



Joshua & Leah 2008





Leah just being her adorable self.

DJ in his brother Sonnys wedding.



My third & last born, Tommy & our silly faithful Nellydog. Tommy usually looks much happier than this. I must get more pics of him onto computer. 2008.


Leah rockin' her jeans, tutu, hockey stick & ball, you go babi girl ! ! ! ! 2008


Sonny & his Leah 2008.


Sonny & Joshua fishing with J's first "real " pole. Joshua did catch his first fish this day, I am looking for that picture. 2008My second born DJ & good friend Taylor @St.Patricks Day Parade, Rocky Point N.Y. 2009

Sonny, Josh & Leah decorating "Happy Birthday Jesus" cupcakes. 2008























































































2 comments:

sweetnika said...

LOVE love love the pics of the babies, big ones and small :)

mom nana nelson said...

anika
thank you so much.