Saturday, November 29, 2008

IT IS ALWAYS BETTER......

Thanks Giving morning, I put our turkey in the oven and headed over to Lucie's. Once there TOGETHER we prepared breakfast. Then TOGETHER we peeled potatoes and such to
get her Thanks Giving meal going. I stayed at Lucie's for a few hours doing things TOGETHER before heading home. Once our Thanks Giving meal was ready, I had a bite to eat with my family and headed back over to Lucie's.
Arriving back about mid afternoon, TOGETHER we got the Thanks Giving meal on the table. As I sat & prayed & ate with Lucie, we laughed, talked and enjoyed our meal TOGETHER. After our meal we cleaned up TOGETHER. Then we watched some t.v. TOGETHER and when Lucie felt like taking a nap, I headed home.
Yes, it was extra work for me going back & forth, preparing two Thanks Giving meals in two different homes. Though, I must say... the joy and happiness my actions brought to Lucie FAR out weighs ANY extra work I may have done and Lucie's smiling face made it ALL SO VERY worth while.
TOGETHER is a huge plus for any day and even more so on a special or holiday.
I have and will continue to do my best at making sure TOGETHER is a part of Lucie's day....every day.
I love Lucie.
TOGETHER WE STAND THANKFUL !!!!

No comments: