Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A Bit About My Boy's.....& A LIL' Bit More.

D.J. who is now 15 yrs. old, has been saying he will be in real estate since he was about 11 yrs. old. This wk in school it is career wk and after listening to a few of the speakers, D.J. now wants to be a member of the Suffolk County Police Dept. When I asked him what happened to real estate, he looked at me as if I was being silly and replied, Mom with the economy why would I choose real estate. I want a solid job. S.C.P.D. make a good salary, and the best benefits you could look for, I can always invest and have real estate on the side. Has another officer in our family left an impression on D.J. ? Well, it sounds like this young man has a plan. I love it. Next thing I knew D.J. was asking if he could have another party.
Wait.....What did he just ask me...another party ???
Now that's a subject for another story... another time.... maybe......


I read Tommy's "Things I Would Like To Do" composition book for English. His new story, which by the way was 4 pages long, once again states he wants to be a Policeman or State Trooper. It will be 4 yrs since that ceremony this August, so Tommy was just around 8 yrs. old when Sonny graduated. It never ceases to amaze me....how many details he remembers from his brothers academy graduation. Could it be Tommy has a gift for detail ? He went on describing the different scenarios the academy put on for us that day. Stories of the helicopter, the officer pulling over a car and someone hiding in the back seat, mace, rubber bullets, police dogs, and more, much more. I wasn't even sure he was paying all that much attention, the graduation ceremony was outside, it was a very hot day, there was a crowd, it was a little long for the kids, people were cheering (which, by the way he also wrote about).
I feel it all comes from a mix of his proud feeling for his brother, he was & is still very impressed by all his brother learned in the academy, his love for his brother, and if something sparks Tommy's interest, his gift for detail shows strongly.

Tommy had another wrestling match yesterday and he WON, by pinning his opponent in the second period. Needless to say he is one very happy wrestler. ( 3 & 3 ) oh, whats that i hear...a very proud Uncle who happens to also LOVE wrestling, who has quite the following & has been doin' it for Y-E-A-R-S.

**I wonder if there is any Uncle influence here.**

MAD DOG ART STRONG
&
TOMMY TSUNAMI

****We are truly Blessed to have three wonderful son's,
& one Very Cool Brother, who is the above mentioned Uncle.*****

love you brother.....

3/18/2009

No comments: