Friday, March 13, 2009

" Thrown Together As One "

Early morning hours I received a call,

One which I will never forget,

We hurried & headed out for a unexpected trip,

Picking up our oldest so we could all travel together,

Cramped and crowed we rode straight through,

Made our destination with a whirlwind of days,

Filled with raw emotions, forced with facing facts,

Words were said that needed to be spoken,

Bonds were formed I'd been praying for,

Just as quickly as we headed out,


We were back on the rode,

cramped and crowed as we drove straight through,

I was never prouder of my husband and our three son's,

Each doing what they could think of to make it easier,

Looking back I will always hold dear & will never forget,

Our family bond was never stronger than,

This time when we were thrown together to travel as one.

P.S.N.



No comments: