Friday, March 13, 2009

" Mom This One Is Just For You "

I find myself lost in my thoughts,

all my thoughts surrounding you,

things you have said through out my years,

your beautiful smiling face,

the love you hold for your children and those married into your family,

your grandchildren,

your great grandchildren,

your love for Popa & his love for you

your friendships of 20-30-40-50 years ,

things you have done through out the

years that were truly acts of kindness,

compassion, generosity and love,

lessons many have learned because of you,

the countless times I witnessed you putting another first,

to know in my heart with my whole being I was totally

accepted and truly loved unconditionally

by you is what stands strong in my heart,

I cannot yet to bear reaching for the phone to call you,

realizing I will never have you to talk to again,

I cannot yet to bear knowing,

I will never have another hug,

a hug only A Mother can give.

P.S.N.


____________________________________________________________________



Hey Ma, save a seat for me & mine......xoxoxoxoxoxox


3/13/2009

1 comment:

sweetnika said...

ok I am bawling...
you got me really crying here Patti! i need tissue girl!
<>< anika